Thursday, May 12, 2016

Nutritional Home Based Business Products Plays Big Role in 10-day Camino Trek Northern Spain



Reliv LunaRich Products Helped in My 10-day Camino Trek in Northern Spain


This month marks the anniversary of my 10 day trek on the CAMINO in Northern Spain.

Many things contributed to my achieving this goal of mine. I had read about this pilgrimage when I was in high school in the 60’s. I never dreamt that I would actually walking  4-6 hours a day through the mountains of Spain.

Ten of us met at JFK airport in New York for a flight to Madrid. I had learned of the pilgrimage only a few weeks before. I had very little time to prepare for this very tedious journey….But I MADE IT.                                                                                    
I will write more about this trip in another blog. I credit my success in finishing the walk to many prayers…determination and focus….and most especially my Lunarich capsules and shakes that I took every day.

I knew I felt differently ad the days went by. I had two massages the first two days and by the third day, I knew I would finish the walk.

It was grueling and tiring.  The achiness in my limbs especially the first two days was daunting.

Ask me about those Reliv shakes and the Lunarich capsules. They were awesome partners in this unbelievable journey.

By the way…I was 67 years old when I did the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment